Two-Day Proposal Writing Workshop Jan 30-31
Avoid Costly Proposal Writing & Planning Mistakes. Stay on Target Before It’s Too Late.
Jan 30 2017
Our grant writing workshop offers you proven strategies to create winning proposals. Here’s what you’ll learn to make your next proposal competitive and successful:
• How to identify government, foundation, and corporate funding sources
• How to generate powerful proposal ideas
• How to set up a pre-proposal planning process
• How to meet proposal content and budget guidelines
• How to avoid critical proposal-writing mistakes
• How to ensure quality of proposal before submission
Strategic Proposal Writing - Youwill learn why a successfully written proposal requires an organized, systematic approach to make your case.
Strategic Grant Research - You will learn new tools and techniques to meet specific requirements and interests of any kind of grantmaker.
Strategic Program Planning - You will gain a solid overview on how to ensure your proposals are clear, significant and
1) Online: http://www.isfdonline.com
2) Phone –Call us at (877) 414-8991. An ISFD consultant will assist you with your registration and answer any questions.
3) Email – Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your basic contact information and a seat will be reserved.
Workshop Presenter Information
John D. O’Malley regularly presents successful technical and proposal writing workshops at a number of universities, including Harvard University, Northwestern University, Carnegie-Mellon University, Portland State University, and the University of Hawaii. He is a graduate of Marquette University and holds a Master of Science degree from Mount Saint Mary’s College. His agency, O’Malley International Associates, frequently works with emerging artists and writers to gain visibility among funders.